When are my payments due?
Upon making your reservation, a $250 deposit per person is due. Then, your remaining balance is equally split into four payment deadlines.
Holy Ship! 10.0 Payment Dates
Holy Ship! 11.0 Payment Dates
- When making your reservation, select "YES" for Automatic Billing.
- NO ENROLLMENT FEE - it's free!
- Use your Credit / Debit Card or fill out an ACH enrollment form to use your bank account.
- It's your responsibility to contact the Travel Team if your card info changes.
- If your payment declines, you'll have 48 hours to re-submit the payment.
- 48 hours after the deadline, any outstanding payments will be applied a $20 declined fee.
To have your payments withdrawn directly from a savings or checking account, complete the enrollment form and return it via email or by fax at 561-368-8923.
- When making your reservation, select "NO" for Automatic Billing.
- By selecting this option, you are responsible for submitting your payments on time.
- Your payment WILL NOT automatically be processed on the payment deadlines.
- If you fail to make your payment by the due date, you will have 48 hours to submit it.
- After 48 hours, any outstanding payments will be applied a $35 late fee.
- BE CAREFUL!! Hit the submit button only once when making a payment.
- If you overpay or use the wrong card and request a refund you will be subject to a refunded payment fee of no less than 3.5% of the amount.
Cashier's Check or Money Order:
We accept cashier’s checks and money orders. When making your reservation, you will still want to select "NO" for Automatic Billing. Your initial deposit payment must be made by credit card, but you may use a cashier's check or money order from there on out!
All checks or money orders must reach our office on or before the deadlines. Any payment received via mail after the deadline will be assessed a $35 late fee. Please make cashier’s checks and money orders payable to:
Beats at Sea, LLC
405 SE Mizner Blvd. Suite 68
Boca Raton, FL 33432